Sunday, 3 January 2010

Productive Sunday for me

Today I made 2 Layouts, that's what I call a good start to the year :)
Heute habe ich 2 Layouts gemacht; das ist doch mal ein guter Anfang fürs Jahr :)

The first is yet another one from Vienna (not too many more to come now I think - maybe 5 or so?). I used a Studio Calico kit again, really have fallen in love with them now! I can't post it yet as it's part of a Scraplift Challenge.
Das erste Layout ist mal wieder eins von Wien (ich glaub, da kommen jetzt nicht mehr allzu viele - vielleicht 5 oder so?). Ich habe wieder ein Studio Calico Kit benutzt, mag die immer mehr und mehr! Ich kann es noch nicht posten, da es Teil einer Scraplift Challenge ist.


The second layout is based on a sketch by Anja as part of the regular Sunday challenge in the Paperbraut forum. It's a bit bare but I'm not sure what else to do to it, so I'll just leave it as it is.
Das zweite Layout ist auf einem Sketch von Anja basiert, den sie für die Sonntagabendchallenge im Paperbrautforum gemacht hat. Es ist ein wenig kahl, aber ich weiß nicht, was ich sonst noch machen sollte und lasse es deshalb, wie es ist.

No comments:

Who's behind Sisterly Creations?