Monday, 26 October 2009

Retreat layouts

The two Layouts for today were already finished in early September, before I lost my mojo. I used our Studio Calico kit again and got some pictures from our Cleo Crafts retreat scrapped.
Die zwei Layouts für heute sind schon Anfang September fertig geworden, bevor sich mein Mojo verkrümelt hat. Ich habe wieder unser Studio Calico Kit benutzt und ein paar mehr Bilder von unserem Cleo Crafts Retreat gescrappt.

This one is called three, because a lot of things came in 3's - 3 (mostly) sunny days, 3 lovely cottages, 3 wonderful hosts, 3 gorgeous cooked meals, 3 sightseeing trips :)
Dieses heißt three, weil viele Dinge in Dreiergruppen kamen - 3 meist sonnige Tage, 3 schöne Cottages, 3 wunderbare Gastgeber, 3 leckere gekochte Essen, 3 Sightseeing Trips :)

A LO of our night out - even with no or hardly any alcohol, we had a great time and lots of fun. Random observation: that chipboard alpha doesn't like me... I noticed a spelling error after I had stuck the letters down, so another rescue mission was necessary...
Ein LO von dem Abend, an dem wir ausgegangen sind - selbst mit keinem oder fast keinem Alkohol hatten wir eine tolle Zeit und viel Spaß. Bemerkung nebenbei: Das Chipboard Alphabet mag mich nicht... Mir ist ein Rechtschreibfehler aufgefallen, nachdem ich die Buchstaben festgeklebt hatte, also war eine weitere Rettungsaktion notwendig...

No comments:

Who's behind Sisterly Creations?