Wednesday, 24 February 2010

More from the Isle of Wight

I'm usually no fan of double LOs - not because I don't like them but rather because I find them quite difficult to make. However, sometimes there are just so many pictures from one event that a double is the obvious choice.
Normalerweise bin ich ja kein Fan von Doppellayouts - nicht, weil mir nicht gefällt, wie sie ausehen, sondern weil ich mich nicht leicht mit ihnen tue. Manchmal gibt es aber so viele Fotos von einer Sache, dass ein Doppel einfach Sinn macht.

This one nearly drove me to despair and was on my table for quite a while. Now that it's done, I'm happy with it. And what's even more incredible: It's the last from the Budapest/Vienna trip last spring :)
Ich bin halb verzweifelt, als ich dieses gemacht habe und es war ganz schön lange auf meinen Tisch. So im fertigen Zustand bin ich zufrieden mit dem Ergebnis. Und was noch besser ist: Es ist das letzte vom Budapest/Wienurlaub im letzten Frühjahr :)

2 comments:

Curlywiggles said...

I struggle with DLO's too! You've done a great job here though. i live in Portsmouth so the IOW is only a mere ferry away!

Luna Art said...

Thanks Diane for your comment on my blog! I might take you up on the offer to have the carving block delivered to you but I am going to phone them first and see if they will send it to me via royal mail...can't believe they want £15 to deliver!!
Looking forward to seeing you all in september although I have not done any scrapbooking for so long I think I will struggle!!!
See you soon,
Sam x

Who's behind Sisterly Creations?