Wednesday, 4 January 2012

What's on your workdesk? Wednesday 4th Jan 12

Nicole and I met the lovely Julia from Stamping Ground on a retreat in 2010 and I believe she's been in my blog feed ever since. Every Wednesday she is posting pictures of her workdesk in its current status and she encourages other people to do the same. Today I finally decided to take the plunge and join the fun:

WOYWDW, 4 Jan 11

It's all a bit of a WiP at the moment and a bit on the untidy side for me. You can see some We R Memory Keepers divided page protectors (intended for Project Life) that arrived in today's post, as well as my new Project Life RUB box (still working out how best to store the bits and pieces I'm saving for PL), a "Studio Calico leftover kit", a partially assembled page for my December Daily/Journal Your Christmas album, as well as my DD/JYC "design" notes, the inks and Smash date stamp I'm using on every DD/JYC page, our chipboard and Smash buckets, a stack of sketches I laminated and a *Smile* card my lovely sister made for me when I was having a bad day.

I think I'll go and tidy up a little bit after posting this as I somehow cannot create at all when my desk is cluttered/the cutting mat is not easily accessible...

7 comments:

Kay Hammock said...

Welcome!! WOYWW is definitely addicting and oh so fun.

Your work area is very neat to me! The little card by the blue lamps looks cute!

Kay

WOYWW #92

Tammy said...

Welcome to WOYWW! I don't participate every week, but try to often. It's fun to peek in on desks around the world and see what everyone is working on. I LOVE the divided page protectors from WrMK! Good luck with all your projects. Happy 2012! Tammy #76

Katie said...

Very orderly! I can't wait to see some finished projects!

Katie (138)

Julia Dunnit said...

Diane, welcome to WOYWW, at last, well done on the plunge..oh my your desk is neat, seeing mine every week must be giving you a bad reaction! Not sure what PL is, but if you're saving things for it, it bodes well!!

Enfys said...

Welcome Diane, this is the greatest fun. Sorry I'm a day late, but I have only just worked my way down the list for this week!
hugs
Enfys

Anne said...

Hello and welcome - your desk looks very tidy to me but I do prfer to work in a tidy space. Sorry I am so late visiting you but I decided to visit everyone this time round- and it takes a while. Wishing you a very Happy and Creative 2012. Anne x

peggy aplSEEDS said...

happy new year to you! i enjoyed my peek of your desk. i guess you belong to the WOYWW neat team cuz your desk looks really neat to me! thanks for sharing! hugs,
peggy aplSEEDS

Who's behind Sisterly Creations?