Yesterday Diane and I went to an all day crop in Reading where we met some of the lovely girls we first met on the retreat in NI earlier this year. The trip on the M25 was ok-ish but we got lost on our way on the A roads as the description we got from the route planner sent us the wrong way (it said turn left into and the picture showed a right turn and we settled for the words - fatal decision... - really should invest into a navi).
Diane und ich waren gestern auf einem Ganztagescrop in Reading und haben ein paar der netten Leute von unserem Nordirlandcrop getroffen. Die Fahrt über die M25 war ok, aber wir haben uns dann auf den Nebenstraßen verfahren; die Wegbeschreibung war nicht korrekt (da stand biege links ab und ein Bild mit Rechtsabbiegen - ok, ich hab dem Wort geglaubt und das Bild wäre es gewesen... - es ist glaub ich Zeit für ein Navi).
It has taken me some time to scrap the farewell LO for our old car that brought us to England but it was too unreliable in the end to justify the costs to get it adjusted for the English roads and registered - I still miss him (would you believe that I have tears in my eyes typing this?)
Dieses LO ist das Abschiedsbild für unser altes Auto, das uns nach England gebracht hat. Wir mussten es abgeben, da es zu unzuverlässlich geworden war, um die Kosten zu rechtfertigen, die ein Umbau und eine Anmeldung in England mit sich gebracht hätten (ich vermisse ihn immer noch und habe gerade leicht feuchte Augen...)

This LO was done for one of the challenges - crop with multiple photos. I found this great paper in the shop and had multiple pictures of our Christmas tree that just cried out to be used this way ;)
Dieses LO ist mein Beitrag zur Challenge mit mehreren Fotos zu scrappen. Ich habe dieses hübsche Papier im Shop gefunden und die Fotos von unserem Weihnachtsbaum haben sich geradezu angeboten, so genutzt zu werden ;)


I'm not convinced by this LO I made for the challenge to scrap monotone - I think I need a bit more practise on this subject. The picture shows my "lovely" backside inside a Dalek when visiting the Dr Who exhibition in London last summer - of course I needed to say 'exterminate' :)
Dieses LO überzeugt mich so gar nicht; es ist für die Challenge mit einer Farbe zu scrappen entstanden - ich glaub ich brauche dafür noch ein wenig Übung. Das Foto zeigt euch meine "wunderbare" Rückseite; ich stecke in einem Dalek und sage "Exterminate"...


Hmm, I think I might have fulfilled the demand to scrap with movement - the journalling is part hidden behind one of the photos to be pulled out and the pattern does create a lot of movement in my brain :)
Ich glaube ich hab es geschafft, die Anforderung Bewegung in mein LO zu bringen - hinter einem Bild gibt es verstecktes Journalling zum Herausziehen, und das Muster des Papiers bring zumindest mein Gehirn in Bewegung :)
And this is my LO to the word "Hafenschlampe" - please refer to an older entry from Diane for more information on this topic ...



No comments:
Post a Comment