Sunday, 10 May 2009

National Scrapbooking Day Part 2

Hi, me again :) - I wasn't done posting my evidence of the challenges completed - here a a few more results from the Studio Calico challenges:
Hier bin ich wieder :) - ich war noch nicht fertig damit, meine Werke zu zeigen, welche ich für die Studio Calico Challenges gemacht habe:

Embrace the white space:
Scrappe mit "White Space":

Scrap with music - I chose Mika's songtitle "Big Girl you are beautiful":
Scrappe mit Musik - ich habe Mikas Songtitel "Big Girl you are beautiful" gewählt:

This was done for the cutesie challenge - that paper is sooo cute :)
Dieses LO ist enstanden um mit niedlichem Stash zu scrappen:

The challenge was to stitch on the LO - of course I had to fill in one flower....
Die Aufgabe bestand darin auf dem LO zu sticken - ich musste natürlich die Blume ausfüllen...

No comments:

Who's behind Sisterly Creations?