Friday, 3 February 2012

General update and Freitagsfüller #149

Time's flying at the moment, I can't believe we are already into February! 
Thanks to Lain Ehmann's LOAD challenge (I think this is the 5th time I take part) I am slowly getting back into scrapping but it's a bit of a struggle as I came down with a nasty cold this week (it's actually still there so I hope what I'm writing makes sense). I have been off sick from work for a couple of days and tried to scrap through my cold-induced "delirium". I'm not sure I love the results so I won't share just yet.
We have a busy few weeks ahead (who hasn't?) with baking samples for a colleague's wedding favours, our next Isle of Wight retreat (yay!), Mum's 60th birthday, Mum's birthday party incl. baking 3 cakes and 2 varieties of cupcakes, our monthly local crop, my 5-year-anniversary at work (which means baking up a storm) and then our quarterly local-ish crop. Shortly after that we're going back home for a few days to celebrate our auntie's 89th birthday with her. Busy time but I'm looking forward to it.


So much for this general overview of what's been going on and what's coming up. I'll end this post with this week's edition of Barbara's Freitagsfüller:

1.  Bei dieser Kälte läuft die Heizung auf Hochtouren und es graut mir ein wenig vor der Abrechnung.
2.  Die erste Februarwoche ist auch schon wieder vorbei.
3.  Facebook benutze ich nur eingeschränkt (z.B. keine Fotos von mir, geschütztes Profil, etc).
4.  Eine gute Mütze Schlaf wünsche ich mir für heute.
5.  Keine Sorge, es wird sich alles richten und gut gehen!
6.  Anfang/Mitte Februar, da meinen Erkältungen es immer "gut" mit mir in den letzten Jahren.
7. Was das Wochenende angeht, heute Abend freue ich mich auf ein bisschen im Netz stöbern, morgen habe ich in erster Linie Erholen geplant und Sonntag möchte ich backen und scrappen!

No comments:

Who's behind Sisterly Creations?