My crafting mojo lasted until about a couple of weeks ago but has since decreased dramatically again. I started the LOAD challenge (my 5th time I believe) but gave up 8 days in after having some bad crafty news and generally not feeling very creative.
On the plus side I managed to catch up a little bit with my Project Life album and am now "only" 6 weeks behind (well, 7 as of tonight). The good thing is that I'm still quite diligent about making a few notes in the Memento app every night and still take pictures so that catching up isn't too difficult once inspiration strikes.
And now, since it's Friday, I give you this week's edition of the Freitags-Füller series from Barbara's blog:
1. Anders als sonst bin ich heute schon um 4 aufgestanden, um noch schnell die Taschen für unseren Wochenendtrip zu packen.
2. Für mich persönlich ist beim Scrappen eine Big Shot überflüssig, ich benutze selbst die Cricut im Moment kaum (und schaffe mir deswegen keine Cameo an).
3. Bei Gewitter bin ich nicht gerne draußen.
4. Was im Radio läuft, kann ich nicht beurteilen; ich höre nur Radio, wenn ich längere Strecken fahre, und dann auch nur die Verkehrsmeldungen.
5. Übrigens kann man seinen Geschmack bzw. seine Essensvorlieben, mit ein bisschen Ausdauer extrem ändern.
6. Dieses und nächstes Wochenende bin ich unterwegs.
7. Was das Wochenende angeht, heute Abend

No comments:
Post a Comment