Good morning :)
I know I've said it before but this whole being able to do stuff for the blog before work thing is great. I didn't do a lot last week but still wanted to share the bits I can share.
Guten Morgen :)
Ich weiß, ich wiederhole mich, aber es ist einfach toll, vor der Arbeit am Blog werkeln zu können. Ich habe letzte Woche nicht allzu viel gemacht, wollte aber ein paar Sachen zeigen.
I had these pictures of Diane and me taking a ride in a giant ferris wheel in the Prater (not THE giant ferris wheel with the cabins but instead an open one; the famous one is in the background of the picture at the top). These American Crafts papers shouted "Use me, use me" for the LO, so I complied. It is quite busy but I think it captures the fairground atmosphere.
Das American Crafts Papier auf diesem LO hat gebettelt, zusammen mit meinen Fotos vom Prater benutzt zu werden. Diane und ich sind mit dem Riesenrad gefahren (nicht dem berühmten, das man im Hintergrund auf einem der Fotos sieht) und haben ein paar Fotos gemacht. Ich finde das Papier unterstreicht den Kirmesfaktor.

Our July Studio Calico kit arrived last week and I grabbed the opportunity to play with it before Diane. I love this kit, it all matches so well and I don't need to go searching for stuff in my stash. Loved it so much that we have re-subscribed (cancelled all our other subscriptions apart from Cleo Crafts though).
Letzte Woche ist unser Juli Kit von Studio Calico angekommen und ich habe es mir zuerst geschnappt und habe damit gearbeitet. Ich liebe dieses Kit, alles passt so gut zusammen und ich muss nicht anfangen, nach Sachen in meinem Stash zu kramen. Wir mögen es so sehr, dass wir unser Abo wieder aufgenommen haben (leider mussten dafür alle anderen außer Cleo Crafts gehen).


I made this LO for last week's blog challenge over at Cleo Crafts. As I noticed that I tend to start doing more and more single or double photo layouts, I also challenged myself to do a multi-photo LO.
Dieses LO ist für Cleo Crafts' Blog Challenge von letzter Woche entstanden. Da ich festgestellt habe, dass ich mehr und mehr LOs mit einem oder zwei Fotos mache, hab ich gedacht, es muss mal eins mit vielen her.


And this is another one with multiple photos. This LO made me fall in love with my repositionable Herma. I won't go into details but it was a bliss and I'm so much more happy now :)


No comments:
Post a Comment