At the moment I'm going through a phase where most of my LOs come easily and are not that much of a struggle - my perfectionism can sometimes hinder me quite a bit.
Momentan hab ich eine Phase, in der mir meine LOs nicht so schwer fallen - mein Perfektionismus kann mich sonst manchmal ganz schön einschränken.
With this double LO I have managed to scrap all my pictures from the trip to Germany, yay! As with the LOs before, the journalling was very important and so I included as much as possible.
Mit diesem Doppellayout hab ich es geschafft, alle meine Bilder von dem Trip nach Deutschland zu scrappen, juchuh! Wie bei den anderen LOs auch, war mir das Journalling hier sehr wichtig und ich habe deshalb möglichst viel davon untergebracht.

Maj-Britt gave us a new challenge in the PBF which was not that easy to fulfil. 1 CS, 3 PP, 3 pictures, a title consisting of 3 words, 3 ribbons, 3 stamped images, 3 flowers, 3 brads, 3 buttons - all on one LO! And surprise, surprise: I found a few more Stratford pictures that I had wanted to scrap...
Im PBF hat Maj-Britt uns eine neue Challenge gegeben, die nicht so einfach zu erfüllen war. 1 CS, 3 PP, 3 Bilder, ein Titel, der aus 3 Worten besteht, 3 Ribbons, 3 Stempelabdrücke, 3 Blumen, 3 Brads, 3 Knöpfe - alles auf einem LO! Überraschung: Ich hab doch tatsächlich noch ein paar Stratford Bilder gefunden, die ich scrappen wollte...


And on we go with the older pictures that I still needed to scrap - Mum making her yummy pancakes on Pancake Day this year. I experimented with a Tim Holtz mask and my new Maya Mists but you can only see a glimpse of it in the upper left corner.
Und weiter geht es mit älteren Bildern, die ich noch scrappen wollte - Mama, wie sie dieses Jahr ihre leckeren Pfannekuchen am "Pfannkuchentag" (der Tag vor Aschermittwoch) gemacht hat. Ich habe ein wenig mit einer Tim Holtz Mask und meinen neuen Maya Mists experimentiert, aber man kann davon nur ein bisschen in der Ecke links oben erahnen.


My second LO with Studio Calico's July kit. I used a sketch from the PBF Sunday challenge and it was fun again. Nicole remarked later that the basic shape of the LO looks a bit like a train, thus mirroring the subject :)


No comments:
Post a Comment