This is my first LO with the Studio Calico June kit. Like Nicole, I'm in love with it and it was not difficult to create some pages with it. The only thing I'm disappointed with is the photos I'm using. I ordered them online as usual but the majority of them came out really bad - dark and grainy. I complained to the company, it went back and forth, and now they're basically saying that the problem is in my screen settings. "Funny" though, that the pictures look exactly the same on my work screen as on this screen and that a print we got on holiday has the same picture with a lot more detail and colour... Won't be ordering from the again in the future.
Das ist mein erstes LO mit dem Juni Kit von Studio Calico. Wie Nicole auch, bin ich total begeistert von dem Kit und es war einfach, damit Seiten zu machen. Ich bin nur etwas enttäuscht von den Fotos, die ich benutzt habe. Ich habe sie wie immer online bestellt, aber der Großteil ist sehr schlecht geworden - so dunkel und grobkörnig. Ich habe mich bei der Firma beschwert, es ist hin und her gegangen, und im Endeffekt wollen sie das Problem jetzt auf meine Bildschirmeinstellungen schieben. Ist nur komisch, dass die Bilder auf meinem Bildschirm im Büro genauso wie hier aussehen; außerdem hatten wir von einem der Bilder auch schon im Urlaub einen Abzug machen lassen und der hat deutlich mehr Details und Farben... Werde von der Firma nichts mehr bestellen.



No comments:
Post a Comment