Back in March or so Nicole showed you here LO of our revamped craft space. I'd been meaning to scrap the pictures as well but it wasn't easy as I liked her LO and didn't want mine to look the same. I really like the Basic Grey Lime Rickey papers but I'm not too convinced that I've managed to get the most out of them...
Irgendwann im März oder so hat Nicole euch hier ein LO von unserem neuen Scrapplatz gezeigt. Ich wollte die Bilder schon lange scrappen, was aber nicht einfach war, weil ich ihr LO mag und es nicht kopieren wollte. Ich mag die Basic Grey Lime Rickey Papiere sehr gerne, bin aber nicht davon überzeugt, dass ich das Beste rausgeholt habe...

Yesterday evening there was the deadline for one of Maybe's challenges in the PBF. The cardstock had to be anything but square or rectangular, there had to dots on the page, as well as rub-ons and it needed to be inspired by a German song by the band Silbermond. The pictures show my Carrick-a-Rede adventure :)
Gestern Abend war Einsendeschluss für eine von Maybes Challenges im PBF. Der Cardstock durfte nicht quadratisch oder rechteckig sein, es sollten Punkte vorkommen, Rub-Ons benutzt werden und die Inspiration sollte von einem Lied von Silbermond kommen. Die Bilder zeigen mich auf meinem Abenteuer in Carrick-a-Rede :)
Nebenbei bemerkt: Das ist meine 100. Seite in diesem Jahr!


No comments:
Post a Comment