Sunday, 1 February 2009

Chinese Whispers

I had always wanted to join a Chinese Whispers / Scrapliftzirkel and finally had the opportunity to do so at Paperbraut. This is a lift from Suse; I was a bit unsure about how close I could or should be and therefore stayed very close to her LO. My first LO since approx. August last year.
Ich wollte schon immer bei einem Scrapliftzirkel mitmachen und hatte im PBF endlich die Möglichkeit. Das hier ist ein Lift von Suse; ich war ein wenig unsicher, wie eng ich an ihrem LO bleiben kann oder soll und bin deshalb sehr eng dran geblieben. Mein erstes LO seit ungefähr August letztes Jahr.

I created another LO for another round but can't post it yet because it's still running :)
Ich hab auch noch ein LO für eine andere Runde gemacht, kann es aber noch nicht posten, weil sie noch nicht beendet ist :)


No comments:

Who's behind Sisterly Creations?