Ich nehme weiterhin bei den BoM Challenges im PBF teil.
This first LO is based on the prompt "Mein schönstes Erlebnis". Since I'm not married or have children, I couldn't go with the 'obvious' and had to think what else might be one of the best experiences in my life. Despite all the frustration, annoyances and disappointments, my family is still very important to me and I'm very thankful to have them :)
Das erste LO basiert auf dem Prompt "Mein schönstes Erlebnis". Da ich nicht verheiratet bin oder Kinder habe, konnte ich nicht das "Offensichtliche" wählen und musste überlegen, was sonst in Frage kommen könnte. Trotz vielen Frustrationen, Streitigkeiten und Enttäuschungen ist meine Familie immer noch ein sehr wichtiger Teil in meinem Leben und ich bin sehr dankbar, dass es sie gibt :)

The prompt here was to scrap something that one enjoyed as a child and still enjoys nowadays. Another difficult one for me because there are many things that fall under that category for me. In the end I chose the one that I just happened to have pictures for - puzzles! I'm not that happy with the LO because it turned out quite different from what I had envisaged but I'm not dwelling on that.

The prompt here was to scrap something that one enjoyed as a child and still enjoys nowadays. Another difficult one for me because there are many things that fall under that category for me. In the end I chose the one that I just happened to have pictures for - puzzles! I'm not that happy with the LO because it turned out quite different from what I had envisaged but I'm not dwelling on that.
Der Prompt für dieses LO war etwas zu scrappen, dass man als Kind mochte und immer noch mag. Auch das war schwer für mich, weil es so viele Dinge gibt, auf die das zutrifft. Ich hab mich letztendlich für das entschieden, für das ich Fotos zur Hand hatte - Puzzles! Ich bin nicht ganz so glücklich mit dem LO, weil es doch anders geworden ist als ich mir vorgestellt hatte, aber da mach ich mir keinen großen Kopf drum.



No comments:
Post a Comment