Im Zuge des bald anstehenden Cyberbrops bei UKScrappers war eine der Challenges, ein LO mit Glimmer Mist zu machen (ich krieg das einfach nicht hin, es ist auf dem winzigen Stück Papier, das sich als Mat für den Apfel tarnt). Ein anderes LO sollte die hervorstechenste Eigenschaft zeigen, die man hat (ich war mir nicht sicher, welche ich nehmen soll, und habe deswegen ein paar Worte ausgesucht und auf die Journallingstrips geschrieben).
Monday, 2 February 2009
Cybercrop preparation
In the course of the upcoming Cybercrop at UKScrappers, one of the challenges was to create a LO using Glimmer Mist (I can't get this to work, it's on the tiny piece of paper disguised as a mat for the apple). Another LO should show ones most identifying characteristic (I wasn't sure which one to use, so I chose a few words and noted them down on the journalling strips).

Labels:
Cybercrop,
Diane's layouts,
layouts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment