I promised I would post number 99 and 100 later on today, so here they are. They are both from the Prater in Vienna.
Wie versprochen, sind hier die beiden fehlenden Layouts. Beide sind vom Prater in Wien.
I wanted to do some machine stitching, so Mum's sewing machine had the pleasure of going through several layers of paper. I've only ever used the sewing machine three times - and each time it was for a layout.
Mir war nach Maschinenstickerei, weshalb Mamas Nähmaschine das Vergnügen hatte, durch mehrere Schichten Papier zu gehen. Bis jetzt hab ich die Nähmaschine nur ganze drei Mal benutzt - und jedes Mal war es für ein Layout.

The wonderfully talented Stephanie Howell recently used pins to imitate a butterfly's antennae. I loved the effect it created and remembered it just in time :)


2 comments:
Wow, die sind ja klasse.
Die Anordnung bei "Prater" und die Schrift sind der HIT!
I have my Mums sewing machine in my hall cupboard but I don't know how to even rig it up or if it works. I really should get it looked at - things like this remind me it is going so underused! I love the butterfly antennae idea. Lovely 99 & 100 pages :D
Post a Comment