Monday, 16 February 2009

Ode to my craft room

It only took nine months to get me moving and sorting out our craft space. Amazing, how much crafting I got done since this happened! There are still small on-going changes and improvements to it but I think it will never be perfect. Downside - I'm using my stash! I just might have buy new stash soon-ish :)
Es hat nur neun Monate gedauert, bis ich mein Hinterteil hochgekriegt habe und angefangen habe, unseren Craft-Platz zu organisieren. Unglaublich, wie viel ich seitdem gecraftet habe! Es gibt immer noch kleinere Änderungen hier und da, aber ich glaube, es wird niemals perfekt sein. Der einzige Nachteil ist - ich benutze meinen Stash! Ich muss wahrscheinlich bald für Nachschub sorgen :)

1 comment:

Taz McDoodle said...

i want your craft room!!!!!!!!!!!!
... and loving your blog and all the scrummy layouts,
x Tara

Who's behind Sisterly Creations?