*** Please have a look at Nicole's sketch challenge - we'd love to have a few people taking part (and there are prizes) ***
*** Bitte schaut euch Nicoles Sketch Challenge an - wir hätten gerne ein paar Teilnehmer (und es gibt Preise) ***
And another DLO. I am not entirely happy with it, somehow I don't like the way things are placed on the page. But at least I like two of the elements on the LO, namely the flowers that were cut out in the righthand bottom corner and the tag in the lefthand top corner. I used the January kit from Sarah's Cards.
Und ein weiteres Doppellayout. Ich bin nicht so ganz zufrieden damit, irgendwie gefällt mir die Anordnug doch nicht so ganz. Dafür mag ich aber wenigstens zwei der Elemente auf dem LO, zum einen die ausgeschnittenen Blumen unten rechts und zum anderen den Tag links oben. Benutzt habe ich das Januarkit von Sarah's Cards.

Here is another LO with one of Sarah's kits - the current March kit (April is to come later this month). I shifted the papers from one side to the other for what feels like ages but I'm OK with the result now.


No comments:
Post a Comment